For ease of reference, certain words used throughout these Terms and Conditions are given a specific meaning. These meanings are set out below:
1. “FACH” refers to ‘Find a Caravan Holiday Ltd’ (10426514.), (58 Uplands Avenue, Rowley Regis, B65 9PX). 2. “Website” refers to ( www.findacaravanholiday.co.uk) and “us” or “we” refer to ‘Find a Caravan Holiday Ltd’;
3. The “Owner” refers to the legal owner of one of more caravans who have utilised this Website to advertise one or more caravans for rental to potential users;
4. The “User” refers to any party using this website with the intention to hire a caravan from its Owner;
5. “Services” refers to the advertising service provided by FACH to the Owner in order to facilitate the hiring of the caravan and also the service provided the User to facilitate the hiring of the caravan from the Owner;
6. “Third Party’s” refers to separate individuals or organisations other than the two main principles involved, (Owner and User).
INFORMATION ABOUT US www.findacaravanholiday.co.uk is a site operated by FACH. We are an advertising service for Owners to advertise their caravans for hire.
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between FACH, the Owner and any User of this Website.
They detail the supply of our services as listed on our Website to both the User and the Owner. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
You should understand that by using this Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained within them constituting a legally binding contract between FACH, Owner and User. These Terms and Conditions also apply in relation to other mediums we may use in which to offer our services including telephone, facsimile and post. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract and are at least 18 years old.
Each Owner and User undertakes to register using their correct name, address, and other requested details. In the event that any such information changes the Owner or User must notify FACH of such change.
(1) BASIS OF CONTRACT – Between FACH and the “OWNER”
1. FACH will create and run a webpage listing to facilitate the hiring of the Owner’s Caravan.
2. The contract is formed when the Owner makes an order by means of the site’s relevant online form and pays FACH for the fees for the relevant listing.
3. Owners are responsible for ensuring that the content of their listings do not infringe the law or the rights of any person or entity. Listings must not contain false information, personal insults, anything slanderous or defamatory, or anything that infringes copyright or data protection law.
4. FACH reserves the right to decline to place any listing that appears, in our discretion, to be capable of infringing, or be associated with the infringement of law and/or any provision contained within these T & Cs.
5. FACH takes no responsibility in the event that an Owner doesn’t give the correct information or the information is out of date.
6. Where an Owner submits to the Website content, text or images, the Owner undertakes that he has the right to do so and by submitting any form of content to this Website, the Owner authorises FACH to display and disseminate the content in connection with promoting the hire of the caravan and Website.
PAYMENT/REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Payments 1. Payments to FACH can be made by direct debit, credit card or PayPal. Any additional banking fees or charges relating to a payment shall be borne by the Owner.
2. Listings will be active for 1 full year from the purchase date, this being the date that the Owner submits full payment to FACH for Listing Fees; and will therefore expire 1 full calendar year from date of purchase. 3. FACH aims to create your Listing within 5 business days after we process your Listing Fee. Should we not create your Listing within 10 working days after receiving your Listing Fee payment then you have the right to ask for a refund.
1. You have a legal right to cancel this contract within 14 working days of your payment. You must let us know about your cancellation in writing either by email or by post.
2. Should a refund be requested before we create your webpage listing then a full refund will be given within 10 business days.
3. Should you request a cancellation of your webpage listing before the assigned renewal date then we will refund you the unexpired portion of any fee which you have paid to us (calculated on a pro rata basis) LESS an administration fee of £25.
4. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt through the same method you used to make payment to FACH.
(2) BASIS OF THE CONTRACT – BETWEEN FACH AND “THE USER”
1. By using FACH to facilitate the hiring of any caravan you understand and acknowledge that the resulting contract is between the caravan “Owner” and the “User”, FACH acts only to facilitate that contract and is not a party to it.
2. The terms of that contract are a matter for the two parties involved so you should take care to ensure that these are appropriate for your needs.
3. Once the Owner of the caravan and the User of that caravan become party to a contractual relationship FACH will play no further part in the process.
4. In the event of any dispute arising between the User or the Owner, neither shall have any claim whatsoever against FACH in relation to any hiring agreements or other arrangements made between them.
(3) OWNER AND USER INFORMATION AND OTHER COMPANIES
1. FACH complies with and respects your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and Directive 95/46/EC.
2. The information you supply may be used to inform you of other services offered by FACH, which we think may be of interest to you. By accepting these Terms and Conditions Owners and Users, consent to the use of their personal information for this purpose.
3. FACH does not accept any responsibility for any third party websites it promotes and will not be held accountable or liable, for any consequential actions of an Owner or User choosing to access any such third party website featured.
4. FACH reserves the right to modify, add, amend or delete any external business advertisements contained within its website at any time and without notice. In the event of such modification, addition, amendment or deletion any monies or fees paid will be non-refundable.
(4) COPYRIGHTS 1. All copyrights, trademarks (registered or unregistered), design rights (registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights in the Material on this Website and its Services shall belong to FACH and the Owner or User undertakes not to infringe any of these said rights.
(5) ALTERATIONS TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. FACH reserves the right to make alterations to these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In such an event, Owners and Users will be informed and updated via the Website.
2. The provision of these Services will be governed by any altered Terms and Conditions and will take precedence 7 days after such Terms and Conditions appear.
3. If any User or Owner does not wish to be governed by the new version of the Terms and Conditions, they should notify FACH in writing, and thereafter cease to use the Services with effect from the date when the new Terms and Conditions come into force.
(6) GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and all parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court or competent jurisdiction then such Terms and Conditions shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain binding and enforceable.
The referral Scheme is subject to change without notice. You will receive £5 credit for each person who purchases a subscription with us. They will also have £5 deducted from their total as a welcome gift. You can claim a free years subscription by referring a maximum of 8 people. After this, please contact us to discuss other options. Credit is non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any part credits used will use up the entire credit.